Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh yeah!

And I racked up major damage at Bluefly.com

um, um, um--that's good stuff. And I did it while I was visiting the hubby at work, so the connection was SUPER fast. I picked up a bunch of yummy tees and tanks in fall colors. And since there was a promotion going on where if you bought at leat one men's item, you could take 20% off, I grabbed the husband a Monarchy Tee and was out the door. 8 for me, 1 for him. That's fair.

I'm glad you agree.

Now if I can just make it throught the next 5-7 business days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are they going to invent a device where what you purchase online is automatically downloaded and "erected" instantly in your home. Just purchase and print out your new outfit, ready to go. Instant gratification. People would spend way more money, I'm sure. Maybe if we all wore digital devices that projected an image of an outfit, but really we were wearing some crazy unitard from the future--But everybody saw the outfit you "downloaded". hmmmmmmm. I'm gonna be rich.

No comments: